Flipside Movie Emporium Forum Index Flipside Movie Emporium
Discussion Forums Locked & Archived for Browsing

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hard Candy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    Flipside Movie Emporium Forum -> Pimp Your Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rediskass
Grip

PostPosted: 02.13.2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Hard Candy Reply with quote

Hard Candy is one of the worst movies I've seen in recent years. After re-watching it I won't rag on it as much as I have in past. Once you get past the fairly bad acting, the half-dozen or so completely idiotic impossibilities, and the complete lack of realism, the movie IS STILL FUCKING RETARDED AND SHITTY AS FUCK. The movie has no believability and throws all dignity out the window. Furthermore you can't pick a character to side with. How the fuck are we supposed to sympathize with either character? Which one do we want to succeed? The extremely crazy vigilante with super human powers? Or the hebephile who may or may not have killed the girl?

Spoilers:

The movie starts out slower than a retarded kid covered in syrup inside a freezer. This 14 year old girl stalks this guy in his 30's (I think). They end up meeting at some little gay coffee house. They meet, they talk, blah blah blah. They decide to go to his house. He asks the 14 year old if she wants to call her older sister to let her know where she'll be. She declines. After they get to his house he fixes himself a drink then offers her one . She tells him no - she is worried that he may have poisoned her drink so she makes one herself. Then what does the little bitch do? She fixes him a drink but then spikes his. He then passes out.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    Flipside Movie Emporium Forum -> Pimp Your Stuff All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1