Flipside Movie Emporium Forum Index Flipside Movie Emporium
Discussion Forums Locked & Archived for Browsing

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Dead Shall Rise!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    Flipside Movie Emporium Forum -> Movie Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fred C. Dobbs
Director

PostPosted: 04.26.2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: The Dead Shall Rise! Reply with quote

The Dead Shall Rise!

-DVDManiacs.net

You heard it here first! Anchor Bay gave us a little scoop on their upcoming multi-disc set of Dawn of the Dead. This past Friday, a new commentary track was recorded with the four of the original cast members: Ken Foree, Gaylen Ross, Scott H. Reiniger, David Emge! This is the cherry on the top of the cake! This is an excellent addition to the final set is shaping up to become the version to end all versions! A lot of credit should got to AB for putting this together. Getting people together from different locations is a sometimes a huge task, but they did it.

AB has also acquired the rights to The Killing Machine with Sonny Chiba,and the old '70s grindhouse flick, Brotherhood of Death! Watch this space for more details!
Big Daddy Thwak
Grip

PostPosted: 04.28.2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brotherhood of Death? Killing Machine?!?! Tell me there's a remastered Streetfighter collection in the works and my life is complete... Razz

I keep a busy schedule, trying to fit them in."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    Flipside Movie Emporium Forum -> Movie Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1