Flipside Movie Emporium Forum Index Flipside Movie Emporium
Discussion Forums Locked & Archived for Browsing

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

End of the Summer Concert

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    Flipside Movie Emporium Forum -> Pimp Your Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Erickson
Camera Operator

PostPosted: 08.16.2004 6:04 am    Post subject: End of the Summer Concert Reply with quote

Hey...theres gonna be a concert Sunday August 29th. This will feature all your favorite posters, such as myself, Jordanio, and Smarty. Its gonna be at Jansen Family Park (cause its the easiest place to rent out, and has alot of room). It's going to be $2 a person, or two non-perishable food items a person. The doors will open up at 4:30, music will start around 5:15 I'm thinking. The confirmed bands are An Autumns Alibi, Your Mom, Three Blocks To Murdock, and Those Dirty Pirates. All sorts of music will be there (punk, ska, emo, 80's rock...etc...). If you've got nothing better to do, come, even if you do...cancel that and come anyway...
The Short Bus
Key Grip

PostPosted: 08.16.2004 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: End of the Summer Concert Reply with quote

Erickson wrote:
It's going to be $2 a person, or two non-perishable food items a person

I see nothing about charity or donations, so I'm just going to assume you guys are pretty fucking hungry.

Or possibly toss food at the audience. If you plan on abusing your audience, please heed advice from the pros. GWAR
Erickson
Camera Operator

PostPosted: 08.16.2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...we haven't really decided which food collection organization to give the stuff to yet. And if we don't decide...the next few parties are gonna have pretty sorry party food.
Erickson
Camera Operator

PostPosted: 08.30.2004 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and its canceled for now...cause someone *cough other band member responsible for this* didn't call the guy in time...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    Flipside Movie Emporium Forum -> Pimp Your Stuff All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1