Flipside Movie Emporium Forum Index Flipside Movie Emporium
Discussion Forums Locked & Archived for Browsing

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pharmacists allowed to not fill prescriptions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    Flipside Movie Emporium Forum -> Random Insanity
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xAndyx
Director

PostPosted: 06.15.2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Pharmacists allowed to not fill prescriptions Reply with quote

I saw a story on the local news tonight that mentioned the fact that pharmacists are allowed to refuse a refill of a prescription if the pill they would be giving is against the religious beliefs of the pharmacist. The pill that was most mentioned was the renowned "morning after pill" that stops a pregnancy after possible conception has taken place. Now I am not in favor of abortion or anything, but I think it is absurd that a pharmacist can say, "No, I will not allow you to take this pill because it is against MY beliefs". It is not the pharmacist?s choice as to whether the recipient should receive the medication; it is that of a doctor and the patient. What if it were something the person needed to survive and they said I couldn?t give this to you because it is against my religion. Give me a break.

-The Boondock Saints
matt header
Studio Exec

PostPosted: 06.16.2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen.

The moral of the story: people take themselves far too seriously.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    Flipside Movie Emporium Forum -> Random Insanity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1