Flipside Movie Emporium Forum Index Flipside Movie Emporium
Discussion Forums Locked & Archived for Browsing

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For the music video fans...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    Flipside Movie Emporium Forum -> Random Insanity
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onlytranslating
Grip

PostPosted: 11.08.2005 1:44 am    Post subject: For the music video fans... Reply with quote

Ok, I realize that to some of you, this might seem like old news, but it is still worth mentiong, so bare with me. A little while ago, a DVD was relased called the Directors Label. A buddy of mine from UMVD actually told me about this. The DVD is actually a collection of works from some of the most prolific and brilliant directors of our time. Featuring directors like spike jonez, mark romanek and stephane sednaoui. Still not convinced yet? Wow, you are one tough cookie, but let's try the artists who they have worked with: Madonna, U2, No Doubt, Cold Play, Henry Rollins, Bjork, Fiona Apple, Nirvana, Jay Z, Linkin Park and Radiohead, just to name a small few. So check it out!!! o, and after that, post back, help assure me that i'm not alone in this awsome lil boat.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    Flipside Movie Emporium Forum -> Random Insanity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1